GS1 Mauritius is collaborating with institutions to support micro, small and medium companies (MSMEs) to acquire GS1 Barcodes through financial assistance.
The aim of these schemes is to encourage MSMEs to adopt GS1 Barcodes and GS1 Standards to upgrade their products and gain easier market access.
MSMEs will further reap the numerous benefits namely:
- Gain efficiency whilst enjoying lower costs through inventory management
- Benefit from the endless possibilities with GS1 Standards
- Export without any modifications to their barcodes, since GS1 Barcodes are internationally recognised
- Implement product traceability solutions
- Due to their uniqueness, GS1 Barcodes enable combatting counterfeited products, contributing to gaining consumer confidence
- Gain international visibility through GS1 GEPIR and GS1 Cloud
Collaboration with SME Mauritius Ltd
Under this scheme, SME Mauritius Ltd will finance 100% of the Registration Fees and Training Fees for eligible MSMEs.
Who can apply?
Please consult SME Mauritius Ltd website, under Scheme ‘Access to Market – Barcode Registration’ for eligibility criteria.
How to apply?
SME Mauritius Ltd
Pope Hennessy Building
25, Pope Hennesy Street
T : +230 202 0040
F : +230 212 5765
E : email@example.com